Over 50 years’ experience, but who are we?
years' directories experience
Legal Communications Services
For global and local law firms alike
Legal directories processes can be mystifying. We help law firms to optimise their directories and awards rankings participation. We have more than 50 years’ experience of working in various specialist roles pertaining to directories, including as independent expert consultants, as senior editors at leading legal directories, and in directories or business development roles at international law firms. We bring to bear expert knowledge in order to save our clients time, headaches and – ultimately – money, and to fine-tune the arguments for better rankings. We can help you pick through which products to participate in and which opportunities to ignore. We can help draft submissions from scratch or improve the messaging and substantive content of existing documents, in addition to providing guidance on the crucial referee processes employed by the majority of serious directories.
- 13 years’ experience of preparing more than 3,000 directory and awards submissions, both in-house at leading global firm Morrison & Foerster and (since 2012) as a directories consultant.
- Unmatched depth of directories experience in
the US directories market , and a market-leading track record of success.
- Core focus on Chambers submissions, and with additional deep expertise in The Legal 500, FT Innovative Lawyers, Law360, Global Arbitration Review (GAR), Global Investigations Review (GIR), Global Competition Review (GCR) and others.
- 2012-present: Specialist Legal Directories Consultant since January 2012.
- 2008-2012: Global Rankings Manager, Morrison & Foerster.
- 2006-2008: Editorial Director, The Legal 500 Series and Editor, Legal 500 US.
- 2002-2006: Editor, IFLR1000.
- Over 1,250 submissions prepared (at time of writing) for a variety of directories and awards from publishers including (but not limited to) The Legal 500, Chambers & Partners, IFLR1000, Managing IP’s IPSTARS, IAM Patent 1000, Who’s Who Legal, Global Competition Review, Global Arbitration Review, and The Lawyer European Awards.
- Extensive directory experience in Europe, Middle East & Africa, USA, UK, and Asia-Pacific.
- 2017-present: Specialist Legal Directories Consultant since May 2017
- 2015-2017: Chief Editor of The Legal 500 Series
- 2011-2017: Editor of The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2006-2017: Researcher and then editor at The Legal 500
- More than 100 submissions prepared (At time of writing) for a variety of directories and awards from publishers including (but not limited to) The Legal 500, Chambers & Partners, IFLR1000, Managing IP’s IPSTARS, IAM Patent 1000, Who’s Who Legal, Global Competition Review, Global Arbitration Review, and Global Data Review.
- Extensive directory experience in UK, Asia-Pacific, USA and Europe, Middle East & Africa.
- 2018-present: Specialist legal directories consultant since October 2018
- 2016-2018: Editor of The Legal 500 UK
- 2015-2016: Editorial Manager (Website), Norton Rose Fulbright, reviewing, editing, updating and drafting content for a variety of communication channels, including Norton Rose Fulbright’s online and hard copy guides, briefings and newsletters, as well as social media content.
- 2013-2015: Editor of The Legal 500 Asia Pacific
- 2008-2018: Researcher and then editor at The Legal 500