The amount of time and effort that goes into putting together directory submissions is enormous (and I should know!). And yet, many firms often don’t do anything with their results beyond the standard news item on their website.
I think those firms are missing a trick. It’s so important to make the amount of work your lawyers and marketers put in really pay off once the results come out, by adopting intelligent, eye-catching strategies for communicating your rankings both internally and externally.
On the other side of the coin, engaging with the directories throughout the year – rather than simply during the hard slog that is the submission process – can really pay dividends.
How I Can Help
- Clear summaries and analysis of directory performance.
- Innovative strategies for promoting directory and awards successes on law firms’ websites.
- Developing a dedicated directories intranet page.
- Representing firms in person with directory editors and researchers.
- Keeping the directories updated with news and information throughout the year.